LIDO Collective is Hiring a Sales Associate (Mount Vernon, WA)
Compensation: Hourly, D.O.E.
Part-time (5 to 24 hours a week)
Job Description: Provide the highest quality customer service through having excellent artist and product knowledge. Help create a unique customer experience that gains customer loyalty and respect.
- Provide excellent, friendly customer service, according to our standards, from the selling floor to the register.
- Actively work with products by stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying, and merchandising to maximize selling opportunities.
- Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines.
- Answer phones courteously and promptly.
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, register, stockroom, and restroom are clean and well-maintained.
- Proactively educate himself/herself on product knowledge and artists bios, as well as mediums and techniques used.
- Utilize established policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention.
- Execute labels for pricing items.
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures.
- Evening, weekend, and holiday work required. Must be available most weekends, with some flexibility. Must be available during most store hours. Mon-Sat 10am to 5:30pm and Sun 12pm to 5pm.
- Gift wrapping year-round.
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics:
- 1 year retail experience
- Appreciation of multiple art styles.
- Passionate about promoting local artists and businesses
- Contribute to a positive work environment that is fun and unique
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require some evening and weekend shifts
- An assertive approach to problem-solving
- A strong work ethic, including an innate sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, and perform repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing (may occasionally need to be on a step stool or short ladder)
- Must be able to work alone, and be a self-starter
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Basic computer knowledge required, ability to learn POS and credit card processing
- Photography and social media knowledge a bonus
Please bring resumes in person to the LIDO Collective 300 S. 1st St Suite A, Mount Vernon, WA 98273.